The work theme is considered primary in the CNI policy.
The lines on the work theme of the foreign area could be based on two axes:
- PROJECT WORK-ING link www.cni-working.it
- CONSOLIDATION OF THE ITALIAN STATE APPOINTMENT
The National Council of Engineers is part of the Italian state and has decided to participate and establish continuous contacts and memoranda of understanding with the bodies of the state that traditionally deal with foreign countries.
The organisms with which we are in contact are:
- MiSE - Ministry of Economic Development
- ML - Ministry of Labor
- ICE - Agency for the promotion abroad and the internationalization of Italian companies
- SACE - Institute for Insurance Services of Foreign Trade (Cassa Depositi e Prestiti dello Stato Italiano)
- EURES - European Employment Services (The European Job Mobility Portal)
- Assocamerestero - Network of Chambers of Commerce abroad
The responsibile for international relations is the CNI Council Member Luca Scappini.
More than one Council Members participate in the internationalization activity:
- Gianni Massa is a member of the EMC working group of ENGINEERS EUROPE for the recognition of the European Euring Certificate.
- Giovanni Cardinale is a member of the Executive Board of ENGINEERS EUROPE.
- Ania Lopez is a member of the Women in Engineering working group of the World Federation of Engineering Organization (WFEO).
- Luca Scappini is, by proxy, a National Member in the international and European organisations of which the CNI is part.
INTERNATIONAL WORKING GROUP
Please enter your credentials to access to this section.